SNOONZE ROLL ON ORGANIC – 10ML
ORGANIC SUPPORT FOR:
- A convenient roll on blend, which allows you to safely and effectively apply the healing powers of our essential oils directly to the skin and pulse points. Also, ideal to roll to the soles of the feet before bedtime.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Easy to use. Roll-on a small amount as required to temples, back of neck & wrists.
- Ideal for all ages, use less for the young
- Our number 1 selling Aroma Snooze oil now in a a Roll On bottle to use any time.
(Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil)
Is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, skin-nourishing and heart-healthy effects.
(Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil)
Is known for its ability to act as a nervous relaxant, alleviate insomnia, and minimise stress and anxiety.
(Lavandula Angustifolia Oil)
May help reduce tension, panic, insomnia. Has a calming effect on the nerves
Organic Geranium Oil (Pelargonium Graveolens Oil)
Geranium is used to relieve stress and anxiety and balance emotions allowing you to enter a calm state of mind.
(Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil)
Is known for it’s antidepressant and is stimulating properties. By improving the circulation in the blood, Bergamot generates a feeling of joy and energy, overcoming feelings of sadness and worry.
(Cymbopogon Martini Oil)
Is beneficial during times of stress, and helps refresh and clarify the mind. Has a calming, yet has an uplifting effect on the mind, body and soul.
(Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil)
Helps to reduce inflammation and body aches and pains
(Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil)
It soothes dryness and inflammation, softens, nourishes and protects the skin.
(Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil)
Is very compatible with the skin’s own oils. Is an excellent moisturiser & calming for sensitivity and redness.
Natural Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
Vitamin E helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health. It’s an effective antioxidant.
- Organic Australian Sandalwood Oil,
(Santalum Spicata Wood Oil)
Relaxes, calms and provides mental clarity. It’s one of the more exotic oils to have on hand for calming and relaxation as it is said to have a calming effect on the senses.